The natural goodness of coconut water is further enhanced with the addition of probiotics from the water kefir culture.Note: Ideally the Spanish kefir coconut drink recipe grains should be cultured in sugar water (¼ cup sugar and 1 quart water) for 24-48 hours, in between making coconut water kefir. The sugar water will feed and refresh the kefir grains and keep them healthy
Kefir is a welly nutritous food, enzyme-rich food filled with good micro-organisms that aid in balancing your “inner ecosystem.” More nutritious and therapeutic than yogurt, it provides full protein, essential minerals, and valuable B vitamins.
• Kefir is simple and is very cheap to make at home.
• Kefir is used to gain back the inner eco-system after antibiotic therapy.
• Kefir can be made into a delicious smoothie that little children really love
• Kefir is amazing nourishing package for pregnant and nursing women, the elderly, and those with compromised immunity.
Spanish kefir coconut drink recipe is easily digested, it flushes the intestines, creates harmless bacteria and yeast, vitamins and minerals, and complete proteins. Because kefir is such a balanced and good food, it contributes to a healthy immune system and has been used to help sick people suffering from AIDS, chronic fatigue syndrome, herpes, and cancer. Its soothing effect on the nervous system has helped many who suffer from sleep disorders, depression, and ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).
Ingredients for preparing Spanish kefir coconut drink recipe:
• 1 quart coconut water
3 Tbsp. Spanish kefir coconut drink recipe
• Optional flavoring: 1 cup fresh fruit (mixtures of berries, lemon, etc. work best)
1. Activate dehdyrated grains first using sugar water. Once the grains are making good water kefir using sugar water, they are ready to use with coconut water.
2. Place the water kefir grains in the coconut water. Cover the jar loosely with a tight-weave towel or coffee filter, secured with a rubber band.
3. Culture the coconut water 24-48 hours. Once the culturing process is completeremove the kefir grains.
4. To add fruit flavoring, puree together the coconut water kefir and the fruit.
For more info visit:http://dietapaleo.org/como-hacer-kefir-de-agua-de-coco/